United Healthcare Provider Login
This website is an independent how-to and instructional website. Any product or service names, logos, brands, and other trademarks or images featured or referred to within the loginm.com website are the property of their respective trademark holders. These trademark holders are not affiliated with loginm.com, our videos, or our instructions. They do not sponsor or endorse loginm.com.
Health is one of our priorities in life. And because it is important to us, we make sure that when we get ourselves health insurance it should cater to all our health care needs. A lot of health care provider have then appearing and numerous of them does not really stand to what they have been advertising. United Healtcare Provider Login site could be one of those health care provider that you may consider checking in. But when you are prompted to the site, you may have questions if it really offers the best health care and when you are logged on to their site, it seems that there are a lot going on which can be hassle to the users and just wanted to logged in directly. Aside from that the United Healthcare Provider Login section has to be located in such a way that it can be seen easily. But don't be bothered, we are here to aid you with the United Healthcare Provider login process and make sure that you will not have any diffeculty logging in to their site. Please do watch the video below for a short demonstration and follow the simple steps numbered below.
STEP BY STEP INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Click your pointer to your browser and enter https://www.unitedhealthcareonline.com/b2c/CmaAction.do?viewKey=PreLoginMain&forwardToken=PreLoginMain. You should now be entering the United Healthcare Provider Login site.
2. Enter your User ID in the "User ID" section.
3. Enter your password in the "Password" section.
4. Click on the "Login" link highlighted in a orange box or simply press the "Enter" key of your keyboard.
5. You should now be getting into your United Healthcare Provider account after the system recognizes your email address and password as correct.
RESET LOGIN INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Recheck your user ID and password and make sure you entered the correct characters.
2. The site does inform you if they do not recognize the User ID or the password you entered. You just have to check if you have entered the correct user ID and password.
3. If you forgot your User ID, click on the link "Forgot User ID" below the login section.
4. You will then be directed to another page where you can reset your password. There are instances when you arrive at a blank page, so you may need to repeat Step 3 a number of times before the page appears. Or you can just enter the site's URL to your browser: https://www.unitedhealthcareonline.com/b2c/CmaAction.do?txnType=ForgotUserID&forwardToken=ForgotUserID
5. You need to (1) enter your Organization Tax ID in the "Organization Tax ID" section, (2) enter your firstname in the "First Name" section and (3) enter your lastname in the "Last Name" section.
6. Click on the link "Submit" highlighted in a blue box.
7. If you forgot your password, click on the link "Forgot password" below the login section.
8. You will then be directed to another page where you can reset your password. There are instances when you arrive at a blank page, so you may need to repeat Step 7 a number of times before the page appears. Or you can just enter the site's URL to your browser: https://www.unitedhealthcareonline.com/b2c/CmaAction.do?txnType=ForgotPassword&forwardToken=ForgotPassword
9. You need to (1) enter your Organization Tax ID in the "Organization Tax ID" section, (2) enter your firstname in the "First Name" section, (3) enter your lastname in the "Last Name" section and (4) enter your user ID in the "User ID" section.
10. Click on the link "Submit" highlighted in a blue box.
11. You will then be sent an authentication letter from United Healthcare Provider with instructions for you to follow on how to reset your password.
12. You are now required to use this new password upon your next United Healthcare Provider Login attempt.
Do you still have problems with your United Healthcare Provider Login? Do you have questions or concerns you want to be addressed? Contact United Healthcare Provider through the following:
1. Enter on your browser, the URL: https://www.unitedhealthcareonline.com/b2c/CmaAction.do?channelId=6328c7958f5fa010VgnVCM100000c520720a to go to the United Healthcare Provider Contact Us site.
We do the best we can to provide you with the latest information and updates of the United Healthcare Provider Login process. We strongly suggest that you bookmark this page for an easier access if you need further assistance with logging into United Healthcare Provider in the future. By doing so, you will also be informed of the system changes and issues regarding the United Healthcare Provider Login process.